copyright © 25Hoon English 版權所有
Speaking Practice Tests
How to start
1.Tutor will set the time.
2.Tutor will stop you when the time is up.
3.Tutor will write what you say on the whiteboard and will give you a feedback on each part of the test.
Answer these questions based on Part 1 of the IELTS Speaking test. This part of the test usually takes 4-5 minutes.
- Do you like your own voice?
2.Has your voice ever changed?
3. Do you enjoy recording your voice and listening to it?
Complete this task based on Part 2 of the IELTS Speaking test. You have 1 minute to prepare your response and up to 2 minutes to speak. Your tutor will stop you when the time is up.
Describe your favorite singer or band
You should say:
- who your favorite singer is
- what his or her personality is
- what kind of style his or her music belongs to
And explain why he or she is your favorite singer
Answer these questions based on Part 3 of the IELTS Speaking test. Your teacher will stop asking questions after 5 minutes.
- Do you think the most popular singer is the best one?
2. What kind of music is popular in Taiwan now and what kind will be in the future?
3. What kind of music do people like at different ages?
4. Do people learn to sing nowadays?