copyright © 25Hoon English 版權所有
Speaking Practice Tests
How to start
1.Tutor will set the time.
2.Tutor will stop you when the time is up.
3.Tutor will write what you say on the whiteboard and will give you a feedback on each part of the test.
Answer these questions based on Part 1 of the IELTS Speaking test. This part of the test usually takes 4-5 minutes.
1.When are you at your happiest?
2.Who’s the happiest person you know?
3.Do you agree with the idea that money can’t buy happiness?
Complete this task based on Part 2 of the IELTS Speaking test. You have 1 minute to prepare your response and up to 2 minutes to speak. Your tutor will stop you when the time is up.
Describe a person who often helps others
You should say:
- who this person is
- how often this person helps others
- how this person helps others
- why this person helps others
- and how you feel about this person
Answer these questions based on Part 3 of the IELTS Speaking test. Your teacher will stop asking questions after 5 minutes.
1. Do people nowadays help others more than in the past?
2. Who should teach children to help others? Parents or teachers?
3. In what kinds of professions do people help others more?
4. Why are some people willing to help others?