copyright © 25Hoon English 版權所有
Unit 11 :
worked/ got/ went …
They watch television every night. v.s. They watched television last night.
They watch movie every night.
every night. 現在簡單式
Grammar Focus：Regular verbs
Regular verbs form their past and past participle forms by adding –ed.
1. I brush my teeth every morning. / This morning I brushed my teeth.
2. Tess worked in a gym from 1995 to 2010.
3. Yesterday it rained all morning. It stopped at lunchtime.
4. We enjoyed the party last night. We danced a lot and talked to a lot of people. The party ended at midnight.
1. I usually get up early, but this morning I got up at 11:00.
2. We did a lot of work yesterday.
3. Selina went to the movies three times last week.
4. Kelvin came into the room, took off his coat, and sat down.