copyright © 25Hoon English 版權所有
Unit 01 :
Be(動詞) : 現在進行式
Be (Verb)： am / is / are
A Be verb connects a subject to a verb in a sentence in order to show the action that is being done.
Sentence Practice 1
Repeat these sentences with your teacher first.
1. My name is Anny.
2. I am 21 years old.
3. I am Taiwanese. I’m from Taiwan.
4. I am a student.
5. My father is a doctor, and my mother is a teacher.
6. I am not married.
7. My favorite color is pink.
8. I am interested in art.
9. I am not married.
Sentence Practice 2
I am not
he is not
he’s not / he isn’t
she is not
she’s not / she isn’t
it is not
it’s not / it isn’t
we are not
we’re not/ we aren’t
you are not
you’re not / you aren’t
they are not
they’re not / they aren’t
Repeat these sentences with your teacher.
- I’m cold. Can you close the door, please?
- I’m 44 years old. My husband is 49.
- Kevin is a father. He has two daughters.
- Micky is afraid of cats.
- It’s 07:00. You’re late.
- Nancy and I are best friends.
- Your car key is on the table.
- I’m tired,but I’m not sleepy.
- Michael isn’t interested in fashion. He’s interested in science.
- Kate isn’t a teacher. She is a hair designer.
- It’s sunny today,but it isn’t warm.
- They aren’t American. They’re Australian.
- Thank you so much. That’s very nice to meet you.
- Look! There’s Laco.”
- Here’s your bag.” “Thank you!”