copyright © 25Hoon English 版權所有
Unit 12 :
To learn different kinds of foods.
What are your everyday meals in your country?
Repeat these words after your teacher and use it to construct sentences.
- important (adj)
- meal (n)
- weight ( n)
- less (adj)
- good (adj)
- enough (adj)
- hungry (adj)
- healthy (adj)
Read the dialogue aloud with your teacher.
Hey Jackson, do you often eat breakfast?
I always eat breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day.
But I want to lose weight, so I think I should eat less food.
You need to eat something.
Well, I sometimes have a salad. That’s good for me, right?
It’s not enough. You will be hungry and just eat more.
Can you give me some healthy breakfast ideas then?
Role-play dialogue 1 with your teacher.
1. A：Hello, are you hungry ?
a) Yes, I am. b) Yes, I am not.
- A：What is your favorite food?
a) I like banana. b) Yes, it is yellow.
Read the paragraph aloud with your teacher.
Hi! My name’s Alex. I always have a sandwich and tea for breakfast. My favorite sandwiches are ham and tomato sandwiches. They’re delicious! And I also like cheese sandwiches. On weekdays, I have lunch at school. I take a packed lunch with me. I have some sandwiches, an apple,or a banana and I usually drink hot chocolate or tea. For dinner, I have a jacket potatoes with cheese and some salad, pizza or fish and chips. But I like spaghetti the most because it is my favorite food.
Decide whether the statements are TRUE of FALSE.
- He has hot chocolate for breakfast.
- He likes cheese sandwiches.
- He doesn’t have fruit for lunch.
- He drinks tea or hot chocolate at school.
- He doesn’t eat sandwiches for dinner.
- His favorite food is pizza.
Share your ideas with your teacher.
- What is your favorite food?
- Why exercise is important?
- Who usually do the cooking at your home?