copyright © 25Hoon English 版權所有
Unit 21 :
Share your thoughts or experiences about the topics.
Be creative and make an interesting conversation with your tutor!
Do you remember your dreams? We all dream, but each of us dreams differently. Share your dreams with your tutor!
Read this topic with your teacher.
Fast facts on dreams
Dreams are stories and images that our minds create while we sleep. They can be entertaining, fun, romantic, disturbing, frightening, and sometimes bizarre.
- We may not remember dreaming, but everyone is thought to dream between 3 and 6 times per night
- It is thought that each dream lasts between 5 to 20 minutes.
- Around 95 percent of dreams are forgotten by the time a person gets out of bed.
- Dreaming can help you learn and develop long-term memories.
- Blind people dream more with other sensory components compared with sighted people.
Source : medicalnewstoday.com
Share your ideas with your tutor by answering the questions.
1.How often do you dream?
2.Do you dream in color or black and white?
3.What do you think dreams mean?
4.How much of your dreams do you remember? Why?
5.What are the examples of memorable dreams you have had?
6.Do you think dreams can tell the future?